Hi I am looking for a person to prepare a hands-on tutorial for kids, made with Camtasia studio, teaching C#, starting with the bare basics, and then going on to more advanced topics, in such a way that it will be a complete course on C# and at the end of the course the student will be able to confidently create an application such as a checkbook program.

it should be a complete course, including everything from arrays to file operations to inheritance and polymorphism, but at the same time it should be done in a way that is engaging, and never boring. It should be understandable to a ten year old. The voice narration should pleasant, pleasing , should be clear and easy to comprehend and should be appropriate for children.

The total tutorial can be as many hours as you like, but divided into chapters, I estimate that the entire course will take close to 12 hours. Payment will be with paypal. If you are interested please email me at toptypist (@) gmail.com . The total fee for the project is $300, and will be paid in 6 installments, and the tutorials will also be expected in 6 installments, so that there is no risk to the me or you. If interested, you could send me a sample tutorial on a topic such as .... passing parameters

Thanks dk