CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Comments on my JSON library

Absolutely everything that my company does is done in JSON. My main project has 3 JSON parsers for various things (don't ask why I used 3 of them, speed reasons.) I wanted to unify everything in my cleanup, so I wrote a JIT JSON library, which is far faster than anything else I've used. But since I use JSON so much, I'd like to have more than just myself QA it. It would be nice if you could try my library from source code, I put methods in main.cpp for loading text files and testing from a string to make it easier

*The file loaded strips white space for some reason, not sure why, but I didn't care to fix it :P

There is an XCode project file in the zip, but there is no platform-specific code in it, it will work the same way on all platforms.

Let me know if you find a way to make it crash or behave incorrectly. Or if you have comments about my code. I'd like to have some other people look at it before I incorporate it into my software.

I already hear people yelling at me though the computer. Hmm, oh, now I hear what they're saying. I have to use opaque pointers because C++ is not the only language that will be using this library. :P
    Attached Files Attached Files