CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Working with Sublists

I have a post-semester problem I'm working on for extra credit (the catch is we can only solve it if we read ahead to the beginning material for our next semester). Anyway, it seems like it should be pretty straightforward, but I don't think I'm grasping the concept of how to use and create sublists. Here are the specs for the program:

http://www.zumodrive.com/share/2uePZWMwZD (It's an .mht file, which should open in just about any browser)

The GUI part can be ignored. I should be able to take care of that. I just need help with the algorithm and maybe some code.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Working with Sublists

It's an .mht file, which should open in just about any browser
    It's an .mht file, which should open in just about any Internet Explorer
    Wanna install linux on a vacuum cleaner. Could anyone tell me which distro sucks better?

I had a nightmare last night. I was dreaming that I’m 64-bit and my blanket is 32-bit and I couldn’t cover myself with it, so I’ve spent the whole night freezing. And in the morning I find that my blanket just had fallen off the bed. =S (from: bash.org.ru)

//always looking for job opportunities in AU/NZ/US/CA/Europe :P
    willCodeForFood(Arrays.asList("Java","PHP","C++","bash","Assembler","XML","XHTML","CSS","JS","PL/SQL"));

USE [code] TAGS! Read this FAQ if you are new here. If this post was helpful, please rate it!

dlorde is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: Working with Sublists

Quote Originally Posted by Xeel View Post
    It's an .mht file, which should open in just about any Internet Explorer
    Sadly, not in Chrome.

No matter how far down the wrong road you have gone, turn back now...
    Turkish proverb
    Please use [CODE]...your code here...[/CODE] tags when posting code. If you get an error, please post the full error message and stack trace, if present.