Hello,

I’m currently looking to recruit a Software Developer to join our team in London, UK. We’ve created a groundbreaking interactive online trade show app, and we’re now looking to expand further with a talented Software Developer. This is a full time, paid position with salary dependent on the individual.

We're looking for someone with a passion for programming and who would like to work in a start up environment. In terms of languages, we need someone with a good knowledge of C++ who has also gained experience working with 3D engines. Other required language include ASP, SQL and XML - any more is a bonus! We would be looking for someone with a strong academic background to degree level in a relevant subject.

As a company, we’re very ambitious and looking to develop this application extensively so the job would suit someone with lots of enthusiasm and passion for development who can ‘hit the ground running’ and make a real contribution to a proactive and innovative start up environment. We have long term international expansion plans so there is huge scope for progression.

For more information please drop a line to me, Katherine, at developer.recruit@googlemail.com or call me on +44 (0) 208 781 1106.

And if you know anyone who might be interested, please let me know or pass their details on and I’ll get in touch.

Many thanks,

Katherine