CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Automate AdWords campaigns in .NET

Hi,

I am using AdWords for advertising my products. But in a last couple of months number of products have doubled so I don't have enough time to optimize AdWords campaigns for all of them. Some campaigns have thousands of keywords so I am looking a way to automate my AdWords campaigns.

I know about AdWords API and client libraries. I have been investigating them for some time and they are not so easy to use. I want to focus more on optimizing my AdWords campaigns, and not on communication with AdWords server.

Does anyone know about some C#/VB.NET library that would allow me to download my AdWords data, investigate it, modify it and then upload modifications back on AdWords server?

Thank you,
    Pero

Re: Automate AdWords campaigns in .NET

Hi Pero,

see GemBox.Ppc - AdWords API for .NET component. I think it is exactly what you need.

AdWords API C# & VB.NET samples are provided to help you start faster with custom AdWords programming.

Also check out AdWords API sandbox editor/viewer, excellent tool to view your sandbox data during development and testing.
    Last edited by BarbaMariolino; December 22nd, 2009 at 04:44 AM.