December 31st, 2009, 05:19 PM
Improved conversion of Word2PDF & XML2PDF by Aspose.Pdf for .NET
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET versions 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 announces improves conversion from Word2PDF and XML2PDF along with performance improvement of plenty of features and support for a couple of new features as well.
- Support for adding a table (Row-by-Row) directly to the file has been introduced, which has considerably reduced the memory consumption and processing time.
- PDF/A feature improved
- Supports page gutter
- Supports opacity for text
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation
- How to: Convert Word to PDF using Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- How to: Make changes after converting from Word to PDF
- How to: Convert TIFF image to PDF using Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Overview about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net component for writing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include; PDF/A, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmarks, image formats, hyperlinks, decimal tab stop, HTML tags, adding footnotes, text & page properties and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
- Download of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!