January 7th, 2010, 06:17 AM
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 released.
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms (WinForms) and WPF applications, components and controls and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. The new version supports running the license server in Medium Trust, Mono support, network floating licenses, short 64-bit keys for short codes, and Anti-Debug functionality, new validation side API and new generator side API for improved automation.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
1 Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
2 Evaluation or trial versions.
3 Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
4 Network Floating licenses.
5 On-demand licenses.
6 Subscription licenses.
7 And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For more information on CryptoLicensing, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!