January 7th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Aspose.Newsletter January 2010 edition is out now
Aspose publishes January 2010 Newsletter for .NET & Java programmers. It highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java and SharePoint components. This month’s technical article demonstrates how to combine multiple workbooks into a single workbook and a separate tutorial video shows how to manually configure Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services with Report Viewer & Visual Studio Report Designer.
Aspose.Form for .NET is a GUI based InfoPath management component that enables .NET web applications to fill and view InfoPath dynamic forms or templates without using Microsoft InfoPath. Aspose.Form for .NET provides a lot of key features such as viewing and filling InfoPath templates and generating data as XML nodes or strings for development purposes. Download the free evaluation version today to see how Aspose.Form for .NET can work for you.
Windows Azure Compatibility
Aspose is strongly committed to supporting the latest and most exciting technology changes. Cloud computing represents a paradigm shift in the way developers will build and deploy their applications in the future. So it is with great pleasure that we can announce that all major Aspose .Net components are compatible with Windows Azure. If you are planning to build the next generation of applications on top of Windows Azure then you can look forward to including the advanced features that the Aspose products offer. Click on the following links for some simple example applications of Aspose products running on Windows Azure, Aspose.Words for .NET, Aspose.Cells for .NET and Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
Aspose announces Q4 2009 releases of Aspose.Total
Aspose is proud to announce the Q4 2009 releases of its suite products, Aspose.Total for .NET, Aspose.Total for Java, Aspose.Total for Reporting Services and Aspose.Total for JasperReports. The Q4 releases of Aspose.Total include several new features and updates for all product lines to help developers build more reliable and robust solutions with less effort. For more information please consult the official press release. The latest versions of Aspose.Total for .NET, Aspose.Total for Java, Aspose.Total for Reporting Services and Aspose.Total for JasperReports can be downloaded from the downloads section.
New Releases and Updates
- Aspose.Words for Reporting Services v3.3.1 - Fully supports multi-column reports
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint v1.0.0 - High quality document conversions for DOC/DOCX/ODT/RTF/PDF/XPS and others easily accessible to SharePoint users
- Aspose.Workflow for .NET v3.2.0 - Create or edit loop activity in your XPDL 2.1 packages
- Aspose.Metafiles for Java v1.6.0 - Better image rendering capabilities, cloneable interface implementation and SetROP2 GDI function
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET v3.1.0 - Improved barcode recognition, added support for Matrix 2 of 5 barcode, HLS and grayscale image processing
- Aspose.Slides for Java v2.1.0 - Better access to PPTX text formatting properties and custom PPT document properties
- Aspose.BarCode for Java v1.9.0 - Supports Matrix 2 of 5 symbology and median smoothing image processing
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services v2.0.0 - Identcode barcode support
- Aspose.Report for Java v1.3.0 - Create Point, Pyramid, Gantt and Radar charts in your Java applications
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET v2.4.0 - COM interoperation support and ability to read all extended attributes from MPP9 files
- Aspose.Form for .NET v2.5.0 - Export InfoPath forms to PDF
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v4.1.0 - Improved processing of PPTX / PPT files
- Aspose.Report for .NET v2.2.0 - Set LegendItem shapes, load BackImage from resources, set PointMarker in charts and use extended RDL to Image converter
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.5.0 - Render editable charts
- Aspose.Flash for Reporting Services v1.1.0 - Improved perfromance and quality for Reporting Services reports to SWF and FLV conversion
- Aspose.Flash for .NET v2.4.0 - Performance, memory utilization, flash loading, FLV and bitmap manipulation have been improved
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java v2.5.0 - Support for extracting text from a copy protected file and enhanced text positioning calculation
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v4.0.0 - PDF form, text and image extraction, PDF to image conversion, PDF Viewer and formatted text features are improved
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.2 - Read/write Excel 2007 Tables and set IDataReader as data source for Smart Markers
Technical Article – Combine multiple workbooks into a single workbook
In this article, we explore how to combine different workbooks containing images and charts into a single workbook using Aspose.Cells for .NET. You can find the complete article here.
Tutorial Video – Manually installing Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
In this video tutorial, we will demonstrate how to manually configure and use Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services with Report Viewer and Visual Studio Report Designer. You can view the video here.
Migration from MS Office Automation to Aspose – Aspose.Slides for .NET
In this month’s newsletter we include information for migrating your Microsoft Office Automation code, for finding and replacing text in a Presentation without losing the formatting in a Presentation, to Aspose.Slides for .NET. You can find the detailed article with complete code here.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!