CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: ToolBar Control

Question ToolBar Control

Dear Sir,

Thanks to get information regarding MDI Form. But I have a another Question that is
    I am using ToolBar with its Command Buttons Control on another Child Form. But the Buttons are not being same height as the toolbar-height afterall trying to increase height of the buttons. so, how to make the same height of the buttons as well as toolbar height. Please help me.

Thanking You

Debasis Bag.

Question Button height readonly

Dear Sir,

I am in great trouble. I am using Toolbar control in a form which contains its some buttons. but the buttons are not height as toolbar height. It is looking odd when i increase height of toolbar.

Please help me how to increase height of the buttons.

Thanking You

Debasis Bag

Re: Button height readonly

with "Toolbar control" you mean Toolstrip control of Net?
    Then take a look at ToolStrip.ImageScalingSize Property : you can change it to fit your desires
    the remarks from MSDN for it are:
    Use the ToolStripItemImageScaling property to control the default size of an image. Use SizeToFit to make the size of the image on a ToolStripItem to automatically adjust to fit on a ToolStrip while retaining the original image proportions.

The Image, ImageAlign, ImageIndex, ImageKey, and ImageScaling properties pertain to various aspects of image handling. Use images in ToolStrip controls by setting these properties directly or by setting the run-time–only ImageList property.

Image scaling is determined by the interaction of properties in both ToolStrip and ToolStripItem, as follows:

ImageScalingSize is the scale of the final image as determined by the combination of the image's ImageScaling setting and the container's AutoSize setting.

If AutoSize is true (the default) and ToolStripItemImageScaling is SizeToFit, no image scaling occurs, and the ToolStrip size is that of the largest item, or a prescribed minimum size.

If AutoSize is false and ToolStripItemImageScaling is None, neither image nor ToolStrip scaling occurs.
    ...at present time, using mainly Net 4.0, Vs 2010

Special thanks to Lothar "the Great" Haensler, Chris Eastwood , dr_Michael, ClearCode, Iouri and
    all the other wonderful people who made and make Codeguru a great place.
    Come back soon, you Gurus.