January 14th, 2010, 11:24 PM
when calling CallWindowProc() on ms-word
I have explained my problem step by step:
1. Firstly I have sub-classed the winword with my windows procedure with appropriate sub-classing requirement (rules).
2. After sub-classing, from my own application i am sending WM_USER + 40 message with character 'x' to winword.
3. As i have sub-classed first this 'x' will come to my WndProc then i will do some operation on 'x' and processed 'x' will forward to original winwords 's WndProc. See following my WndProc
case WM_USER + 40:
message = WM_CHAR;
// Calling original focused window procedure.
lResult = CallWindowProc(
4. Now words WndProc supposed to write 'x' at ms-word .
5. But i am not seeing any result.
But for other application's like Internet Explore, Notepad, Wordpad every where it is working.
Thanks and Regards
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!