January 25th, 2010, 04:30 AM
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2010 released
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for ActiveX 2010 which is a 100% solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For more information on CryptoLicensing for ActiveX, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.