January 19th, 2010, 11:35 AM
InfoPath Forms to PDF (XSN to PDF) Conversion using Aspose.Form
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Form for .NET now allows you to convert InfoPath Forms to PDF (XSN to PDF) with the support of following controls having some layout restrictions and drawing deviation.
- Repeating Table
- Horizontal Repeating Table
- Bulleted List
- Numbered List
This release also includes the following PDF related features
- Support for several fonts.
- Support for nested tables.
- Support for mixed (table and flow) layouts on one page.
- Automatic calculation of output PDF page size.
- Support for drawing a part of the border.
Following restrictions also apply
- Background image is not supported.
- No ability to draw a part of the controls’ border (border is supported for tables only).
- Only 'solid' border type is supported.
- Only Arial, Tahoma and Times fonts are supported.
- Colspan and row span are not supported for table.
- Vertials and horizontal alignment is not supported inside table.
- Big fonts are not supported.
- Colored text is not supported inside table cells.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Form for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Form for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Rules support for users to perform actions.
- How to: Managing Resources in Aspose.Form for .NET Project.
- How to: Load InfoPath forms with multiple views.
- How to: Fill InfoPath Form with XML Data.
Overview: Aspose.Form for .NET
Aspose.Form is a GUI based InfoPath management component enabling .NET web applications to fill & view InfoPath dynamic forms or templates without using Microsoft InfoPath. It allows converting InfoPath forms to PDF and saving Aspose.Form data as simple XML & InfoPath XML too. Other features for data binding, defining rules for users to perform actions, customizing resources, form field validation, XSD schema, contextual menu and variety of InfoPath controls are also supported.
More about Aspose.Form for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Form for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Form for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!