January 19th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Urgent Job Opening for PHP Developers (5+years up experience) Location: Philippines
I'm working for Optimum Source, Inc. a business process outsourcing company located in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
We currently are in need of 5 PHP Developers for full time position.
• Peer review development done by team mates and other development teams
• Maintain and write new unit tests to ensure the quality of the application
• Lead a development project with several developers, web developers, and quality control engineers
• Demonstrate strong understanding of web application architecture and object oriented technology as implemented in a LAMP environment
• Write technical documentation from functional specifications
• Work with Quality Control to identify and address any issues with the software.
• Keep abreast of current trends in web technology and PHP in particular
• Provide well thought out proposals for web platform design and configuration to maximize application performance and flexibility
• Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more areas of product functionality
• Create or maintain development tools, resources, or trainings to improve the knowledge and efficiency .
• 4+ years of hands-on PHP with strong web application development experience
• 4+ years of experience with MySQL
• 5+ years of experience with HTML
• 3+ years of experience with Linux
• 1+ years of experience with XML.
• 1+ years experience with Subversion, CVS, or git
• Highly desired - experience with Apache
• Excellent multitasking ability
• Excellent project management ability
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with little supervision
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
Interested applicant may send comprehensive resume at
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.