[RESOLVED] Function Call! Error

Code:
    public void prog_show()
            {
                Application.Run(new ShowRes());
            }

public void show_progress()
                {
                    System.Threading.Thread tt1 = new System.Threading.Thread(new System.Threading.ThreadStart(prog_show));
                    tt1.Start();
                }

I want to call show progress() methode from another class. Is this possible?? If yes then please Help!!

Re: Function Call! Error

Did you mean 'show_progress()'? Where is it defined? The method is already public so you should be able to call it from another class. Your title says 'Function call! Error'. What error are you actually getting? Where are you getting the error? Provide a little bit more information and someone might be able to help you.

the piece of code I provided Up is in class 'A' and i like to access that function show_process(); from class B. Both Calasses are in different namespaces say....First.Second and First.Third....

Just reference the namespace using a 'using' statement or provide the fully qualified name when referencing the class that has the method your are interested in (e.g. First.Second.ClassB.show_progress()). Seems obvious. Am I missing something?

Tried to do same before too but after typing First.Second.ClassB my intellisence doesnot show the show_process() does not shows. Even if i try to type First.Second.ClassB.show_progress(); then at runtime it shows error saying
    Code:
    Error	1	An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'First.Second.ClassB.show_progress()'	C:\Documents and Settings\Munni\My Documents\UCMAS\abacus_Buttons_updated_01\First\Second\ClassB.cs	643	13	First

Are you sure that is a runtime error? Seems like a compilation error to me. Anyway if you want to call the method that way you have to make it static. otherwise you have to first create an instance of classB then call the method.
    Code:
    public static void show_progress()
    {
    }
    // Or this
    First.Second.ClassB b = new First.Second.ClassB();
    b.show_progress();

You're trying to call an instanced member statically. This is why you're getting the object reference required for non-static method.

You must create an instance of your Type and then invoke the member off the instance.

Perfect! Thanks.....