February 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Neodynamic ImageDraw 5.0 for ASP.NET Released!!!
Neodynamic ImageDraw for ASP.NET is the definitive solution for professional web imaging design, exclusively developed for ASP.NET applications. ImageDraw is a set of server controls (ImageDraw, ImageDrawButton, and ImageDrawMap) which generate real time on-fly Dynamic Composite Images for ASP.NET Web Applications. ImageDraw allows you to dynamically create composite images (Supporting image files, text like captions and watermarks, stylized texts a.k.a. WordArt, and AutoShapes such as lines and arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons, stars, callouts a.k.a speech bubbles, etc) with lots of useful built-in Imaging Effects like drop shadows, reflections, perspective views, Polaroid, filmstrip, scaling, resizing, skewing, and so on. Learn more about ImageDraw now!
What's New in Version 5.0
- New! Callouts (a.k.a. Speech Bubbles) including rectangle, rounded rectangle and oval shapes.
- New! Path lines/curves with the new PathShapeElement class.
- New! Rich Text rendering with the new RichTextElement class including kerning, line spacing, etc.
- New! Added RTL text rendering to for languages like Hebrew.
- New! Added sizing features to TextElement including "Fit To Width", "Fit To Height" and "Stretch".
- New! Added multi-stroke feature to TextElement.
- New! Added Visible property to all elements.
- New! Added a new fitting feature called "FitIfMax" to Resize action.
- New! Added scanning direction support for RemovePixel and MakeTransparent actions.
- New! Added irregular path cropping to Crop action.
- New! ImageElement object can be instructed to not maintain EXIF metadata.
- New! EXIF metadata reader utility.
What's New in Version 4.0
- New! Actions:
-- Red-Eye Removal
- Improved! Actions:
-- RoundCorners: Now you can specify what of the four corners should be rounded given you more flexibility for generating great looking effects.
-- Polaroid: Added border width setting as well as selection on what corners should be rounded.
- New! WordArtElement object featuring text fills as well as warping shapes like Fade, Slant, Cascade, Circle Path, Custom Quadrilateral, etc.
- New! Added other gradient fills to Fill class allowing to create advanced gradients fitting paths as well as blending support.
- New! Output Composite Image resolution (DPI) support. A feature for high quality printing scenarios.
- New! Elements now features the ability for generating output bitmap images including DPI support without the need of creating a composite ImageDraw object.
- New! Multipage TIFF support. Added MultipageIndex property to ImageElement class to easily handle multipage image formats.
- New! ASP.NET Mobile Support by including Wireless Bitmap (WBMP) output image generation.
- New! Added flexible roundness to Rounded Rectangle Shapes so you can specify what of the four corners should be rounded.
- New! Added support for saving output images Wireless Bitmap (WBMP) format.
- New! Added support for saving output images in Monochrome or Black & White 1bpp format.
- New! Added Actions/Effects support to the output image generated by ImageDraw controls.
- New! Added OutputImageSize property to ImageDraw objects which lets you to get the size of the output image in pixel unit.
- New! Added GetSize() method to Element-derived classes which returns the element's size without applying any actions onto it.
- New! ImageElement objects now preserve source image metadata such as EXIF tags.
- New! Shape Elements' Stroke antialiasing can be disabled.
- Fixed! Removed the "Border Bug" when using Resize or Scale actions is applied.
Download ImageDraw for ASP.NET
More Information about Neodynamic ImageDraw for ASP.NET
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!