February 25th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Schema and Data Comparison and Synchronization Tools for MySQL Offer Command Line Mod
MySQL database synchronization is enhanced with command line mode, comparison reports, and GUI improvements.
Devart announced the release of dbForge Schema Compare and Data Compare for MySQL, v2.00. Updated product versions not only automate schema and data synchronization, but also offer efficient tools to take full control during these processes.
The new features of dbForge Schema and Data Compare 2.00 include:
- Command Line Launch for Data and Schema Synchronization Tools. This gives more freedom for the users who perform repeated synchronizations. It takes only to set a desire time to launch the process and then come back to check the desired result at a proper time.
- Schema Comparison Reports. Keeping records of schema changes is now automated. dbForge Studio for MySQL can generate a clear and attractive comparison reports upon the comparison completion.
- Text Comparer Improvements. Even a single different character in DDL of compared objects is highlighted in the text comparer. Besides, to customize the display of DDL differences, a text comparer toolbar was added.
- Start Page. A set of high-usage tools is at the user's fingertips. The users can start their common tasks in one click without searching a required command in the menu. For example, they can create a new snapshot or SQL document, recompare any of recent comparison projects, and quickly access Devart resources if any questions occur.
- Improved Data Editor. Up to 40 improvements were implemented to create quicker, easier, and more delighted ways for data management. The Data Editor spares tens of mouse clicks a day for you saying nothing of tens of frowns.
- Automatic Connection Recovery. If a database connection is broken, dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL implicitly recovers it without any error generation.
- Automatic Product Update. dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL automatically notifies you about any available updates and offers a flexible update process with Product Update Manager. This is a simple and effective way to deliver the new functionality and let you get the maximum of product usage.
- Improvements to Better Serve Specific Users' Needs. The new version contains many essential improvements that increase the efficiency in working with data. Here are some of them: addition of active database selector to SQL Document, SQL Filter applied to any compared table, etc.
Price and Availability
The fully-functional 30-day trial versions of dbForge Schema Compare and Data Compare for MySQL are available for download at www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/ .The license price of the products is $79.95. It includes a free 1-year subscription for updates and customer support.
For more information about dbForge Schema Compare and Data Compare, visit the products pages – www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/schemacompare/ and www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/datacompare/.
Devart is a software development company with 11 years of experience on the software market and over 20 thousands of devoted users.
We specialize in providing comprehensive development and management tools as well as native connectivity solutions for the most popular databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
For additional information about Devart, visit www.devart.com/company/.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!