February 25th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Convert RDL or RDLC reports to any .NET supported image formats
What’s new in this first release?
Aspose.Report for .NET now allows converting RDL and RDLC reports to image formats with improved query parsing and charting features that include;
- Ability to display the customized rectangle around the chart
- Ability to load BackImage from embedded resources
- Ability to set horizontal/vertical line as a PointMarker
- Ability to change the shapes in a custom LegendBox
- Support for Gloss effect in Pie charts
- Ability to set LegendBox margin from Axis lines
- Ability to plot negative data points on a stacked bar chart
- Ability to set image as a PointMarker in a Point chart
- Ability to set BackImage property for Gantt chart bars
- Ability to set labels on the left side of Axis in a Radar chart
- Ability to display gaps in a Line chart
- Ability to set DataPoint label position in a Gantt chart
Overview: Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose.Report is a .NET query building and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their .NET applications as well as creating 21 popular chart types having some stylish effects like 3D rendering, transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Simply drag and drop the Aspose.Report component on Web or Win form, assign a DataTable object as data source & abstract a variety of outputs including SQL, Select, Where and Order By statements and many more.
Newly added articles and documentation pages
All the above supported features have been deeply explained in separate documentation pages as well to give you an in-depth familiarity with Aspose.Report for .NET and its usage.
- How to: Dynamically generate formatted Excel Reports with an elegant graph.
- How to: Create a chart from Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet.
- Working with ReportConverter.
- Working with Legend Box using Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Working with Axis Objects using Aspose.Report for .NET.
Read more about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for .NET.
Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for .NET Forum.
Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.