CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

C++ coder required to fix two NULL pointer exceptions in half life2 game modification

* Paid: No
    * Type: Voluntary
    * Requirements: Half-Life 2 (or Episode 1/2), Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (for most users this is a free download), Source SDK Base 2007 (Free).
    * Technologies: Visual Studio 2005 (or any later version, current solution files set as 2008).

Since our main coder is too busy with work these days to even reply to his emails, several members of our development team have had to do the best we can to get our code base ready for release (this is our third release - v1.75).

Unfortunately we're not entirely competent with C++ and have run into two NULL pointer exceptions which we cannot figure out how to fix, or why they happen which is causing us longer delays in our release schedule than anticipated.

This is why I'm hoping that someone may be willing to debug these two errors (information will of course be provided as to how to cause the exe crashes in question) and fix them for us.

More information about the modification in question can be found at:

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Shadowsource

If there's any further information you would like (I think I covered everything), just ask in this thread.

Thanks,
    Chief

Re: C++ coder required to fix two NULL pointer exceptions in half life2 game modifica

Application Request Ended.