February 2nd, 2015, 04:54 AM
Devart Releases dbForge Stuido for Oracle v3.7 with MERGE Statement Support
Devart team announces the new release of dbForge Studio for Oracle, v3.7. The new version comes with a whole bunch on new features and improvements related to such fundamental features of the application, as code completion and formatting, data comparison and synchronization, data reporting. The list of new features and improvements includes:
* Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
* Enhanced Command-Line Interface. With the updated command-line interface, you can automate such routine tasks, as:
- SQL formatting
- Files encoding within the /execute and /restore command-line operations
- Report parameters setup
* Advanced Manipulation of Constraints and Indexes
* Improved data export and import. Data import and export functionalities were considerably reworked and boosted. New options include:
- Export to the Excel 2007 (XLSX) format
- Export of BLOB fields as TEXT to Excel, TXT, HTML, PDF, RTF, and CSV formats
- Import of dynamic values from Excel and Excel 2007
- Detecting column types when importing data from the CSV format
dbForge Studio for Oracle is an integrated development environment (IDE) which helps Oracle developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed, provides data editing tools for managing in-database and external data. This tool allows to synchronize data between different Oracle servers and automate schema change management process during development. It also adds lots of features wrapped into a management GUI consistent with Microsoft Visual Studio.
To learn more visit http://www.devart.com/dbforge/oracle/studio/
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com
Last edited by Devart; February 2nd, 2015 at 04:56 AM.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width