March 10th, 2010, 02:35 PM
ImageDraw ASP.NET Multipage TIFF Viewer Sample
- Neodynamic ImageDraw (5.0 or later) for ASP.NET
- Microsoft .NET Framework (2.0 or later)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or later / Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition or later
This ImageDraw demo - which source code files can be found at the end of this page available for downloading - demonstrates how you can use ImageDraw to design a Multipage TIFF Viewer in ASP.NET.
The following figure is a screenshot of the ASP.NET Multipage TIFF Viewer.
The ASP.NET Multipage TIFF Viewer Sample
This sample lets users to examine all pages in a multipage TIFF image as well as to dynamically add a watermark.
Sample Files Download
Here are the VB.NET and C# versions of this sample. Please download the zip file and extract it. After that, you'll find all necessary files to reproduce this demo.
For ImageDraw 5.0 for ASP.NET
- For Visual Basic.NET: ImageDraw50MultipageTiffViewerVB.zip (1.25 MB)
- For Visual C#.NET: ImageDraw50MultipageTiffViewerCS.zip (1.25 MB)
Download ImageDraw for ASP.NET
More Information about Neodynamic ImageDraw for ASP.NET
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!