CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Session ID help please.

Hey guys
    Just registered, found via google, looks like an EXCELLENT community at first glance.
    I know this may seem stupid like my first post and asking for help already but im really stuck -.-"

i have a program, that im coding its in C++,
    If this is in the wrong section please move it.

Well the problem is i want to change
    user-agents in the program but when i do that, it says in the program its changing but in the traffic when i check it is actually not.
    I need to change the user-agents so the session ID refreshes.

Thanks and please help me

I will pay if you require PM me for more details on pay, or reply here Thanks

P.s if this is in wrong section sorry you can move it.

Re: Session ID help please.

Bump guys, still need your help!!

Well the problem is i want to change user-agents in the program but when i do that, it says in the program its changing but in the traffic when i check it is actually not.
    What are you talking about ? What user-agent in which program ?

i have a bruteforcer, but i need it to refresh teh session ID after every 3 attempts
    Like the JSESSIONID= BLAHBLAH needs to change, after experimenting i have found if i open it in different user-agents that this id changes that's what i need to implent into the program.

Thanks.

Since you are new to the forum, please do not assume we understand your terminology, or, your problem. You'll get much more help if you explain your problem in detail with specific questions and/or code examples.
    Gort...Klaatu, Barada Nikto!

Looks like something to do with a java cookie not working. Are you sure this is a Visual C++ problem and not a java/script/web problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by OReubens View Post
    Looks like something to do with a java cookie not working. Are you sure this is a Visual C++ problem and not a java/script/web problem ?
    No it is definately coded in C++ ,

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Harnad View Post
    Since you are new to the forum, please do not assume we understand your terminology, or, your problem. You'll get much more help if you explain your problem in detail with specific questions and/or code examples.
    i need a way to refresh the session ID without reauthenicating the session (in which i mean changing browsers/User-agents) to get it to refresh SESSION ID.
    Like when u re Enter captcha it will reauthenciate, and give u a new session ID, i need a way to refresh the session whilst in the session.