CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exclamation Java coding help

Hello,

Recently a friend of mine coding a pool Aimer for educational usage but due to the website we used being updated with a new skin it doesn't work. My friend is currently busy with other project to earn money and i wondered if anyone could help fix the program.

What it does is take screenshots of the balls each time a shot has been made and reloads the location of them. he said he used paint and took a screenshot of the game and use the colors so it picked up the balls. Since they changed the colors its disable the program picking up anything. He said it could take up to 2-3 hours to fix it. I'm offering someone who has the spare time $20-30 to help me fix it for more educational usage.

Thanks,

Ive attached the program to this Thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

dlorde is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: Java coding help

This forum does not provide a commercial service. There are plenty of sites available that do if you care to search for them.

One can think effectively only when one is willing to endure suspense and to undergo the trouble of searching...
    J. Dewey
    Please use [CODE]...your code here...[/CODE] tags when posting code. If you get an error, please post the full error message and stack trace, if present.