Dream job
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Dream job

Question Dream job

I have a dream,
    a dream job that I might have to tell you now as I am running out of time
    I am in my third year in a local college of computer science
    I am looking for a job with a a dynamic enviroment in which I don't sit in front of my computer the whole day just to do some particular assigned job. I wish to be able to move around here and there IN THE OFFICE, not around the city or even farther areas.
    I am interested in astronomy, and space engineering too. I also have a good habit of reading books (all categories). I like to chat and be able to gossip during the working hours. I wish I can chew gums taste some cakes, sip some tea listen to some music while working (some countries or working places do not allow this. I am very SURE).

Re: Dream job

hi Bather.. hmm.. it seems to me that what you wanted is to be in a managerial position..well, you can have that when you are qualified in the said position and if not then you will have to sacrifice working as a trainee first to prove your capability..

Re: Dream job

It sounds interesting! you can find your dream job here cavegoat.com, this is one of my favorite classified site, they provide different jobs in deferments location. Hope you would like it.

Good day.

-------------------------
    NY Classifieds