Hey guys,

I have a homework assignment to which this form connects to a database via a gridview and the windows form at the bottom has a place at the bottom to enter a last name to which it should do a LINQ to SQL query based on the last name in the database which is activated by the select button. There is one for Minimum and Maximum batting averages. My teacher basically gave us the assignment which very little is talked about in our book. All I know is that the click events for the select buttons activate the query based on the above criteria. Beyond that I don't know where to start. She gave us this on Friday and is due tomorrow morning. I need help and fast! Thanks in advance below is code for the form, if you need the entire project file I will E-mail it to you, it is barely over the 500K maximum for attachments.

Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace McGeheeJordanLab8
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            // TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'baseballDataSet.Players' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
            this.playersTableAdapter.Fill(this.baseballDataSet.Players);
            // TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'baseballDataSet.Players' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.

}

private void playersBindingNavigatorSaveItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            this.Validate();
            this.playersBindingSource.EndEdit();
            this.tableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(this.baseballDataSet);

}

private void playersBindingNavigatorSaveItem_Click_1(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            this.Validate();
            this.playersBindingSource.EndEdit();
            this.tableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(this.baseballDataSet);

}

private void btnSearch1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
                {

}

private void btnSearch2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {

}

}
}