May 12th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Extended MessageBox .NET Library (Windows Forms)
This is an extension to MessageBox.Show (via CBT hook), not a replacement, not a user-defined dialog.
The library provides .NET applications with means of controlling a variety of MessageBox dialog settings:
- adjusting initial position and size of the dialog
- selecting message font and font color (the dialog resizes automatically)
- filling dialog background with solid colors and bitmap files
- modifying button captions & fonts, button tooltips, displaying up to 3 additional buttons
- loading dialog icons from external files (ICO, resource files, file types)
- accepting text input
- displaying checkbox control
- providing links to web pages
- dialog timeout
Once turned on and configured, extended features are persistent through application's session affecting every MessageBox.Show call.
Windows XP to Windows 7 supported.
Fully-functional trial version:
Web page containing detailed information about the project, help file, code samples:
January 5th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Re: Extended MessageBox .NET Library (Windows Forms)
how can I adjust the size of the dialog? All what I found is to set the max. width and max height but I want to have an specific size.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!