CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Lightbox: how to parse the lightbox dynamically loaded html content (AJAX)

hi,

I'm using a (modal) lightbox on a page of my website to display my nodes.

I'm using some plugins such as an external jquery-plugin for tooltips and the drupal plugin jQuery Media (to load flash video player for some video file-fields).

These plugins are loaded when the main page load and they parse the html content of the page.

When I dynamically load the lightbox (and I use AJAX to update its content) the html inside the lightbox is not parse... so no tooltips, no videos.

how can I solve this ? Should I trigger the plugins again from Lightbox callback function ?
    Or should I use something else instead of the lightbox ?

Thanks

Re: Lightbox: how to parse the lightbox dynamically loaded html content (AJAX)

I figure that your plugins work on the document object triggered on ready of the document, whereas your ajax call to initiate the load lightbox happens on body load.

The document object is updated with the lightbox content after the ajax call is completed. I think if you can parse the lightbox content again after completion of ajax your issue would be solved...

Re: Lightbox: how to parse the lightbox dynamically loaded html content (AJAX)

yeah exactly. But how ?

I can do this with my own javascript, but I cannot trigger again the plugin parser.. (jquery Media plugin)