CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Unhappy Search text un MS-Word and adobe pdf

Hey

how can i search and replace text (word) programatically in MS-Word and adobe pdf files, without having MSWord or acdobe SW Installed in my device.

pls help

Yarivat

Re: Search text un MS-Word and adobe pdf

Seems me you have double posted your problem. Please remove one of them.
    To your request. I dont think you can do as you would need the correct word dlls to open word on the machine where the program runs. So IMHO its not legal to copy that dlls to a machine without having a word licence there. IMHO you need to install word so you ill have that dlls on your machine and this way you can open word and work with the file.
    Last edited by JonnyPoet; May 27th, 2010 at 11:38 AM.
    Jonny Poet

To be Alive is depending on the willingsness to help others and also to permit others to help you. So lets be alive. !
    Using Code Tags makes the difference: Code is easier to read, so its easier to help. Do it like this: [CODE] Put Your Code here [/code]
    If anyone felt he has got help, show it in rating the post.
    Also dont forget to set a post which is fully answered to 'resolved'. For more details look to FAQ's about Forum Usage. BTW I'm using Framework 3.5 and you ?
    My latest articles :
    Creating a Dockable Panel-Controlmanager Using C#, Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7