June 21st, 2010, 04:00 PM
Silverlight Barcode Builder - Create and print high quality vector-based Linear...
Silverlight Barcode Builder - Create and print high quality vector-based Linear, Postal and 2D Barcodes
- Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Silverlight (any version)
- Silverlight 4 or greater
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express Edition
- Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express Edition
This sample application illustrates how easily you can use Barcode Professional in Silverlight Applications for creating a very complete Barcode Builder. Barcode Professional for Silverlight supports most popular linear (1D), Postal and 2D barcodes and in this sample application you can use it to create a Barcode Builder featuring all symbologies provided by Barcode Professional for Silverlight like Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar (RSS-14), EAN 13 & UPC, Postal (USPS, British Royal Mail, Australia Post, DHL, etc.), Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF 417, UPS MaxiCode, Micro QR Code and many more barcode standards.
The Silverlight Barcode Builder sample demo features:
- A simple Silverlight Application which will allow the user to generates all barcode symbologies supported by Barcode Professional for Silverlight.
- Allows the user to rotate, zoom, print and save barcodes. Barcodes can be saved in JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF formats thanks to ImageTools Library for Silverlight.
Download Barcode Professional for Silverlight
More Information about Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Silverlight
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width