June 23rd, 2010, 02:19 PM
ImageDraw SDK 3.0 for .NET just released!
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of ImageDraw SDK 3.0, the most complete Dynamic Composite Image Solution for .NET platform!
Neodynamic ImageDraw SDK for .NET is the definitive solution for professional imaging tasks, exclusively designed for .NET developers. ImageDraw is a lightweight royalty-free .NET component (.NET DLL Class Library a.k.a. assembly) which lets you to easily add advanced Imaging Effects and Dynamic Image Composition to any .NET Framework-based applications. ImageDraw allows you to create dynamic composite images with lots of useful built-in Imaging Effects like drop shadows, reflections, perspective views, Polaroid, filmstrip, scaling, resizing, skewing, and so on. ImageDraw supports image files, text like captions and watermarks, stylized texts a.k.a. WordArt, and AutoShapes such as lines and arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and stars. Learn more about ImageDraw SDK now!
What's New in Version 3.0
- New! Callouts (a.k.a. Speech Bubbles) including rectangle, rounded rectangle and oval shapes.
- New! Path lines/curves with the new PathShapeElement class.
- New! Rich Text rendering with the new RichTextElement class including kerning, line spacing, etc.
- New! Added RTL text rendering to for languages like Hebrew.
- New! Added sizing features to TextElement including "Fit To Width", "Fit To Height" and "Stretch".
- New! Added multi-stroke feature to TextElement.
- New! Added Visible property to all elements.
- New! Added a new fitting feature called "FitIfMax" to Resize action.
- New! Added scanning direction support for RemovePixel and MakeTransparent actions.
- New! Added irregular path cropping to Crop action.
- New! ImageElement object can be instructed to not maintain EXIF metadata.
- New! EXIF metadata reader utility.
Download ImageDraw SDK for .NET
More Information about Neodynamic ImageDraw SDK for .NET
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.