CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

[RESOLVED] supress messages

Hi,
    I am using Forms.Add to load all the forms in my project. This is required to loop and do some operations on certain controls of the forms. But whenever I load a form, it displays lot of error messages(messages related to other controls in the form) and also the form becomes visible. I tried setting the visible propert to false, but still the forms show because something has been done in the form load. Is there a way that I can supress all the error messages and make the forms invisible when they load so that my program runs smooth.( without any message boxes or error messages). Hope I am clear.
    Thanx

Re: supress messages

Are you sure that you are in the right forum??????????????

Well, I'd go so far as to suggest that you correct what ever code is causing the errors... find out why you are getting them...

-tg
    * I don't respond to private requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.-I also subscribe to all threads I participate, so there's no need to pm when there's an update.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help - how to remove eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to???
    * On Error Resume Next is error ignoring, not error handling(tm). * Use Offensive Programming, not Defensive Programming.
    "There is a major problem with your code, and VB wants to tell you what it is.. but you have decided to put your fingers in your ears and shout 'I'm not listening!'" - si_the_geek on using OERN
    MVP '06-'10

Can you show us some of your code?

Thank you. The problem got resolved. I am reading the properties from the .frm file.