CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Java work

Exclamation Java work

hello

Im looking for some one to help me we with an academic proyect.
    It wont be for free, if youre interesting please leave an answer here or send me an PM.

Thank you.

Re: Java work

We don't do peoples homework for them paid or otherwise, that's cheating.
    Posting code? Use code tags like this: [code]...Your code here...[/code]
    Click here for examples of Java Code

Cheatin is stealing form others an idea or a work and present it as if it were yours, and im not stealing nothing, thats why i wrote "it wont be for free".

An interesting view point although very naive and totally wrong. Every academic course I've ever studied on or taught would view paying someone else to do your homework as cheating.

But if you are still confident that you are right please send me the email address of your lecturer so that I can let him/her know what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by AvrahamBenHashem View Post
    Cheatin is stealing form others an idea or a work and present it as if it were yours
    That is plagiarism actually; what you want to do, on the other hand, is in fact cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by keang View Post
    An interesting view point although very naive and totally wrong. Every academic course I've ever studied on or taught would view paying someone else to do your homework as cheating.

But if you are still confident that you are right please send me the email address of your lecturer so that I can let him/her know what you are doing.

you said:"Every academic course I've ever studied on or taught would view paying someone else to do your homework as cheating.", the word "HELP" mean anything to you?, i sugest you to READ carefuly what i wrote before you comment something irresponsible and distorting(this is a perfect example of been naive and wrong), but thank you for the attempt of correction.

Quote Originally Posted by jcaccia View Post
    That is plagiarism actually; what you want to do, on the other hand, is in fact cheating.
    I remind you that plagiarism comes into the category of cheating.
    Thanks for the observation

I believe this is all a misunderstanding, and he was just looking for a tutor.

Guy

If I've misunderstood what you were after I apologise. But why are you offering to pay for help when we give help here for free?

Quote Originally Posted by AvrahamBenHashem View Post
    Cheatin is stealing form others an idea or a work and present it as if it were yours, and im not stealing nothing, thats why i wrote "it wont be for free".
    I am willing to be that your professor would beg to differ. Here is the section on cheating from my syllabus:

ACADEMIC DISHONESTY:

No type of academic dishonesty will be tolerated. If you are caught cheating (on the assignments, exams, or project) the punishment will be the most severe penalty allowed by the university policy. The policy on academic integrity, and misuse of computer equipment and computer accounts found at the departmental web-site applies to this course.
    Not doing the assignments yourself, whether you pay somebody or just copy the code, is considered cheating and against the rules in most, if not all, universities.

This argument has gone on long enough. The last thing that we need out there are more "programmers" that can't write code. This site is not a "pay-for" service, so please take your proposition elsewhere.

@keang - You don't need to apologize for anything. Threads like this should not be on this site.