July 8th, 2010, 04:36 AM
Senior Java Developer – London – 60-70k – Trading Systems/Capital Market Environment
My client is currently searching for a Senior Java Developers, they are a large offshore outsourcing company who are looking for UK based developers who will be based on various client sites around London. My client is ideally looking for people who have server side development experience but front-end GUI experience is also acceptable. The opportunity is looking to pay around 70k for the right person, but they are negotiable depending on experience and skill set. Essential skill set follows:
- Senior 6+ years experience
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- Highly motivated on a day-to-day bases
- 2+ years experience working with trading systems or capital markets environment
- JSEE, Multithreading, Concurrency, JMS,, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 2, Tomcat
- OS: Linux, Solaris
- Database : Oracle10i
- IDE: Eclipse
- Software Design, New development, Bug fixing and maintaining the system.
- Tools: Maven, Ant, SVN
Any questions or comments please just ask! CV Submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!