July 20th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Search for ASP.NET v2010.1 Released
Keyoti are pleased to announced the release of Search for ASP.NET v2010.1
Search provide ASP.NET developers with a powerful index based search engine control for ASP.NET web applications.
Improvements in v2010.1.0
* Inclusion of .NET 4 DLLs and VS 2010 demos
* Inclusion of Web Admin / Windows Service versions for .NET 1, 2 (3, 3.5) and 4
* Faster searching (with larger indexes)
* Configuration.ImpliedLogicOperator can now be used to change the default operator that is assumed between query words from AND to OR
* Insertion of "..." in the result summary when more than one snippet of text is used. "..." can be changed in Configuration.SummaryTextSplitter
Further details and a free evaluation download can be found here,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.