Hi -
I have a small console app that takes two arguments from the command line, sorts through the text in the file specified by the first argument, picks out bits of information and throws it into a file specified in the second argument. I wrote the c++ code and everything is working alright on the build machine(the computer with MS Visual C++ Express 2010 on it. But i want to make an executable that another computer can execute without having to install anything on the second computer. I work in an office building so the computers that this program will run on are all standard builds (i.e. optiplex 760 and etc.). They have .NET framework v1.0.3705, 1.0 Hotfix, .net 1.1 security update, .net framework 2.0 service pack 1 and .net framework 3.0 service pack 1 installed on them. So far i've built a release version of my code in MSVC++ added msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll to the directory and copy/pasted it onto the new computer. I get this error message:

"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET framwork: v4.0.30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework"

It's a hassle to install anything on these office computers, so is there a way to build the simple c++ program i wrote to make it utilize the .NET framework version(s) that are already on the computer?