August 13th, 2010, 06:54 AM
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER at offizsoltuions, in Chennai
* Designing, developing and re-purposing content for online and classroom delivery.
* Modifying licensed (pre-existing) content that may include presentation components, activities, or labs.
* If appropriate, establish software, hardware, and class setup requirements for content.
* Producing screen images as well as providing the graphic designer with draft graphic concepts for illustration development.
* Ensuring content meets project business requirements for both print and online.
* Verify, modify or creation of Data files and examples
* Perform administrative tasks to prepare content for online delivery and downstream tasks
* Use Multimedia technology
* Knowledge of online teaching & learning methods
* Exposure to various learning systems
* Familiar in CBT, WBT / authoring training tools
* Consult with BME/SME & other team members
* Create Content such as Assessment, Metadata, Introd & Summaries
* Actively participate in internal project-related events and meetings
* Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned
Job Skills :
Instructional Designer, CBT Computer based training, WBT Web based training, instructional design, e - learning, Technical Writing, Teaching / Training, performance measuring, multimedia, curriculum and course development, ability to work independently or on a team
Job Function : E-Commerce, Internet Technologies
Industry : E-Learning
Role : Instructional Designer
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Writing skills
Salary : 100000 - 400000 INR Per Year
Experience : 1 - 10(Yrs)
Telecommute : No
Green job : No
Vacancies : 10
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width