August 31st, 2010, 12:29 PM
Technical Support Engineer
Demandware is an innovator in ecommerce that is bringing to market its pioneering on-demand approach to the infrastructure of ecommerce. We have an immediate opening in the role of Technical Support Engineer. As a member of the Technical Support Team, you will provide support services to Demandware customers from our Jena, Germany office. You will utilize internal resources and tools to resolve a variety of complex problems while retaining 100% case ownership. You will also play a role in many ongoing projects such as knowledge management initiatives, web-based support tools, and short-term QA projects. You must be highly motivated and self-directed, display excellent analytical and communication skills, and enjoy assisting and working with customers using our products.
Requirements & Desired Skills:
* 3+ years providing customer facing product/technical support
* Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concepts.
* Experience providing web development support is highly desirable. Familiarity with development IDE’s such as Eclipse.
* Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as case management, knowledgebase, defect & escalation management
* Experience supporting and troubleshooting eCommerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling is highly desirable.
* Experience providing hosted application support is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/career...E&cws=1&rid=68
Demandware is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, Vietnam-era, special veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!