Hi, here's the situation:

I compiled a project using C++.Net (vs2005); I got an executable(.exe) under debug. The problem is that, when I copied this .exe file to a shared folder which points to a remote drive, it encountered a fatal error just saying that "encounter a problem and need to close"; while it can run without any problem anywhere on the local drive.

So I choose "debug" from the error message form, and it gives me this exception:
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred in Unknown Module.
Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'small_test, Version=1.0.3903.26041, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)"

I googled this error, someone said it was because of the runtime security policy. But I don't have the administrator access so I cannot follow the step and check. What I am wondering is that, the other executable files that I download from somewhere and put into the shared folder can be run successfully, why this .exe that I built myself do not work? Is it really a problem of security policy? And how can I solve this problem? Maybe make some configuration to the project properties?

Thanks A LOT!