October 5th, 2010, 04:40 AM
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2010 R2 released
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing For ActiveX, which is a licensing management and copy protection software featuring trials, activation, floating/leased licenses, hardware-locking, domain-locking and more. It supports all VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected.
The new versions supports leased/borrowed floating licenses, domain-locked licenses, support for MySQL and SQLLite database in license service, Date Rollback Detection, verifying local time with license service, new API, UI features and more.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* Leased licenses
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For more information on CryptoLicensing for ActiveX, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width