October 5th, 2010, 05:40 AM
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2010 R2 released
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing For ActiveX, which is a licensing management and copy protection software featuring trials, activation, floating/leased licenses, hardware-locking, domain-locking and more. It supports all VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected.
The new versions supports leased/borrowed floating licenses, domain-locked licenses, support for MySQL and SQLLite database in license service, Date Rollback Detection, verifying local time with license service, new API, UI features and more.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* Leased licenses
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For more information on CryptoLicensing for ActiveX, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.