Hello everyone! I'm new to the community and looking forward to all that I can gain and learn here! I've been sort of a pseudo-programmer for over 5 years now. Most of this has been basic HTML, CSS building with a little bit of PHP/MySQL.

I have been scripting for over 3 years with an interpreter called EasyUO built for an old time game Ultima Oline. I'm sure you all have heard of this It's been sort of a hobby. Most of this has been your typical function building, loop/condition structures, and some string manipulation. The syntax is very high-level but the fundamentals of programming are definitely there so I think it has benefited me quite a bit in starting down this road.

Anyway, I'm almost into my sophomore year, working towards my BSE in Game and Simulation Programming with DeVry online. I'm 24 and live in San Antonio, TX with my lovely wife. Cutting to the chase, I'd be ecstatic if anyone could give me pointers or help towards finding an entry-level programming level job or even an internship in San Antonio area. My main focus in the near future will be on C++ but I also enjoy web programming and graphic design (just looking for a reason to sharpen my skills in this area).

Thanks a million in advance!