I have a file by name MSWord.java:

Class name MSWord

package org.jinterop.dcom.test;

This file is located at C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\Java Files New

Environment Variable: Value:

CLASSPATH .;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip;C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\j-Interop\lib\j-interop.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\j-Interop\lib\jcifs-1.2.19.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\j-Interop\lib\j-interopdeps.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\j-Interop\lib\progIdVsClsidDB.properties;C:\glassfishv3\jdk\bin;C:\glassfishv3\jdk\lib;

JAVA_HOME C:\glassfishv3\jdk\

Path %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\gwt-2.1.0;%ANT_HOME%\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\glassfishv3\jdk\bin;C:\glassfishv3\jdk\lib;

when i execute the file in command prompt

C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\Java Files New>java 0rg.jinterop.dcom.test.MSWord

it has executed without any error and everything is working fine.

Now i copied MSWord,java and replaced MSWord class with CSFT class. I have rewritten all the methods with respect my new class and saved the file as CSFT.java.

now while executing the new file

C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Desktop\Java Files New>java 0rg.jinterop.dcom.test.CSFT

it throws an error saying

C:\Documents and Settings\kumar\Desktop\Java Files New>java org.jinterop.dcom.test.CSFT

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jinterop/dcom/tes
t/CSFT
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jinterop.dcom.test.CSFT
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: org.jinterop.dcom.test.ControlSoft. Program will
exit.

I dont understand where is the realtion for the package and the classpath etc. Why am i getting the error and what should i do to execute my new file.