dcsimg
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Change a FlexGrid Row Back Color

Threaded View

Change a FlexGrid Row Back Color

Dear Friends,

I have developed a letter management system for my office. And I have installed into 10 systems. In that 2 persons are administrator and remaining 8 persons are section peoples. They are authorise person to send comments to section.

Initially if a letter came, corresponding section add letter details in s/w. And When administrator see that, if he wish to ask any query or comments from section, he may update that record using letter ID. Now they wish to seperate (set Color) for a particular letter which they put comments or queries.
    Then section people came to know that administrator asking query for that particular letter.

I am enclosing herewith a screenshot for your kind perusal. This screen is displaying for both section and administrator.

If administrator update any one letter, that letter should be shown seperately in grid by its color (Row BackColor). The same grid showing by section also. So its easy for follow up. For that I need idea from your end and how to set a backcolor for a particular row. After updation from section, it must change to normal.

I hope that you can understand my needs.

Thanks in advance.

Yours
    GUNA
    Attached Images Attached Images