This is an extension to MessageBox.Show (via CBT hook), not a replacement, not a user-defined dialog.
The library provides .NET applications with means of controlling a variety of MessageBox dialog settings:
- adjusting initial position and size of the dialog
- selecting message font and font color (the dialog resizes automatically)
- filling dialog background with solid colors and bitmap files
- modifying button captions & fonts, button tooltips, displaying up to 3 additional buttons
- loading dialog icons from external files (ICO, resource files, file types)
- accepting text input
- displaying checkbox control
- providing links to web pages
- dialog timeout
Once turned on and configured, extended features are persistent through application's session affecting every MessageBox.Show call.