January 7th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Crypto Obfuscator For .Net 2011 released
LogicNP Software is pleased to announce the release of Crypto Obfuscator For .Net 2011 which provides advanced code protection, obfuscation and optimization for your .Net assemblies. Crypto Obfuscator combines powerful obfuscation, encryption and optimization techniques to provide the very best protection to your .Net code against reverse-engineering. Additionally its metadata reduction, assembly & resource compression and dependency embedding functionality simplifies and reduces the deployment of your software.
Crypto Obfuscator supports all versions of the .Net framework from v1.0 to v4.0 and Visual Studio 2002 to Visual Studio 2010. It also supports the WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, .Net Compact Framework, .Net Micro Framework, and XNA. It can protect assemblies created with any .Net language including C#, VB.Net, Managed C++, J#, etc. The new version features direct XAP file obfuscation, XAML/BAML obfuscation, improved control flow obfuscation, support for PDB files, a Visual Studio Project Integration Wizard, Support for Windows Phone 7 obfuscation, automatic authenticode signing, Test Mode obfuscation, improved COM Interop support and more!
Here are its features at a glance:
* Symbol Renaming
* Advanced Overload Renaming
* Method Call Hiding
* String Encryption
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* ILDASM Protection
* Anti-Reflection Protection
* Anti-Decompiler Protection
* Advanced Tamper Detection
* Advanced Anti-Debug & Anti-Tracer Protection
* Resource Encryption & Compression
* Assembly Embedding, Encryption & Compression
* Digital Watermarking For License Tracking
* Metadata Reduction
* Runtime Performance Optimizations
Crypto Obfuscator Helps You To:
* Protect your code and intellectual property from hackers, crackers or competitors.
* Increase ROI for your business.
* Save time and money spent handling deployment related issues.
* Improve the performance of your application.
* Build a fast, light-weight and robust application
For more info on Crypto Obfuscator For .Net, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.