January 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
LeetSocket - Socket Component
LeetSocket is an easy to use Socket Component, built on TCP, written in c# .net
- Sending every kind of Object made simple: sendObject(Object obj)
- Sending Files: sendFile(String LocalFilePath,String Destination)
- Get Infos about the Progress of the pending sendings and receivments with simple events you just need to implement
- Pause/Resume/Abort pending sendings and receivments
- Sending Parallely (for example 2 Files can be sent paralelly and not one after one)
- Optional Traffic Encryption and Compression
- Advanced features like CustomHeader, which is sent before the complete Object or file ist sent
- AutoListen Feature (you dont need to manually start to listen for incomming connections)
- AutoConnect feature (you dont need to manually call connect, or reconnect after lost connections)
The Software is still BETA and may contain bugs, Some Methods/Events/Properties may be changed/renamed/extended or removed.
How to Start/Use:
Look into the Simple_SendObject_Example.
For Further understanding take a look into the other Examples.
If you want to report bugs or want to make suggestions please contact us: email@example.com
The Library is free to use in noncommercial Applications (The whole license is packed within LeetSocket_with_Examples.7z in License.txt)
Last edited by jypdtonga; March 24th, 2011 at 05:09 PM.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!