January 19th, 2011, 03:27 PM
C#.NET Senior Software Developer - Omaha, NE
CSG Systems is a dynamic and growing company of experienced professionals who provide software and services-based solutions that help clients build commerce by better engaging and transacting with their customers. CSG enables clients to build new offerings, to engage customers on those offerings, and to deliver them through effective and profitable customer transactions. CSG's software applications include customer management, order management, service request/trouble management, billing, collections, and e-commerce applications that work together in a variety of configurations.
CSG Systems' development group designs and develops leading edge applications. The group is made up of highly motivated individuals that represent some of the best talent in the industry. The group follows an agile methodology that emphasizes teamwork and close collaboration with business owners. It is committed to continuous improvement in how software is developed and hires likeminded individuals that thrive in such an environment.
Software Engineers convert requirements into high-visibility applications by applying experience in application design and development. In addition, engineers work in an agile-based team environment to design and development all layers of the solution including data, services, and user interfaces.
Expectations and Responsibilities
• A passion for software development with a strong desire for continuous improvement.
• Designs, analyzes, writes code, supports and debugs installation/configuration tools for CSG's open systems applications.
• Supports and enhances an automated build and deployment system for CSG's open systems applications.
• Has a strong internal customer focus.
• Ability to work within a cross functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
• Develops high impact, widely used applications where end-user expectations are high as it relates to process flow, effectiveness and responsiveness.
• Active participation in project and team design meetings.
• Ability to communicate with product owners, developers, testers, clients and end-users in a manner that helps continuously enhance the overall usability of the applications.
• Perform under minimal supervision on complex assignments.
• Ability to work independently while maintaining a team relationship.
• Bachelors Degree (Engineering, MIS, or Computer Science) or equivalent experience required.
• 4+ years development experience, preferably working with Microsoft development tools.
• Version Control System experience, preferably in subversion
• Automated, Continuous build experience. Preferable experience in CruiseControl.NET.
• Experience in creating Microsoft Installers or Linux RPMs a plus.
• Key skills for this role include: C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Nant, ksh
• Linux, GNU Make experience beneficial
• IT knowledge in software development methodologies/processes, design, implementation and documentation.
• Experience with analysis and design.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width