CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Help needed in Creating Forms

Hi
    I am creating forms for my application. I want buttons like "Back", "Next", "Final" and "Cancel". I don't want to load four dialogs. I want all those dialogs to load in one dialog. Which is the best way to make this.

Regards
    ABM

GCDEF is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: Help needed in Creating Forms

"Forms" usually implies .net, in which case this is the wrong forum. If you're not using .net, then it sounds like you want a CPropertySheet and its related CPropertyPages.

I am creating in MFC. With Forms means where user enter their name, address etc information. Sorry for the confustion. Please correct if i am wrong, with property sheets and property pages it will be tab windows. I don't want the Tab, i want to create forms where user can navigate from one form to another form using "Back", "Next" etc buttons. I guess simple example of what i want to create in MFC Dialog Based application is web forms.

Regards
    ABM

GCDEF is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ABM View Post
    I am creating in MFC. With Forms means where user enter their name, address etc information. Sorry for the confustion. Please correct if i am wrong, with property sheets and property pages it will be tab windows. I don't want the Tab, i want to create forms where user can navigate from one form to another form using "Back", "Next" etc buttons. I guess simple example of what i want to create in MFC Dialog Based application is web forms.

Regards
    ABM
    You can use a CPropertySheet as a wizard by calling SetWizardMode.

"A key characteristic of a wizard property page is that the user navigates using Next or Finish, Back, and Cancel buttons instead of tabs."

Thanks.