February 2nd, 2011, 06:15 AM
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2011 released.
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for .Net 2011 which is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework and XNA apps and libraries and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. The new versions supports license management features, support for SQL Server CE databases used by license service and Clickback e-commerce integration support, variety of new API and some bugfixes.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For More Information on CryptoLicensing,visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.