SAP Recruiter - Full time position in Alexandria, VA
Human Capital Consultants is a strategic professional services consulting organization serving industry leading, entrepreneurial, and near start-up organizations across the United States and Canada. Human Capital Consultants offers proven, customizable and metric driven solutions for our clients’ Recruitment, Human Capital Management, and Human Resource Consulting needs. Human Capital Consultants has the experience and bandwidth to provide clients a wide array of resources from a single Recruitment or HR Resource to an entire team dedicated to single or multi-location needs, including Strategic Engagement Planning and Management. For more information visit our web site http://www.humancapitalconsultants.com.
Recruiter – SAP Focus – Full time position in Alexandria, VA
With an exclusive focus on the SAP marketplace our client has grown to become a full-service provider of full-time staffing services, staff augmentation services and consulting solutions. Our client’s team is a fine blend of hands-on SAP experts, former SAP Hiring Managers, Experienced Account Executives and Senior SAP Recruiters that have on average 10+ years of experience with at least 4 years of SAP marketplace knowledge allowing them to target specific needs.
· Candidate sourcing - Passive, Less Active and Active candidate networking skills;
· Candidate management - Screening of candidates, assessment of consulting skills and SAP knowledge, recording phone screen information, guiding candidates through the interview process in a timely fashion with feedback along each step of the process;
· Value proposition definition - help clients with identifying and communicating unique traits of their organizations to market to prospective candidates;
· 4+ years experience in IT recruiting/staffing either in a staffing/agency environment or corporate setting;
· Experience recruiting for SAP/ERP candidates and/or on behalf of large management consulting firms/Big 4/Tier 1 highly preferred;
· Experience placing 1099 or W2 contractors highly preferred;
· Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to detail and drive to produce quality results;
· PC proficiency in MS Office required - experience with various ATS highly preferred;
· Self directed and motivated with an incredible amount of drive to succeed, and a fine tuned sense of urgency;