CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thumbs up Senior .NET developer / Architect - Sydney

Looking for senior .NET developer or architect?

Having learned the Microsoft .NET platform for more than 8 years now I still enjoy writing code - although my expertise is architecting complex software solutions, designing ergonomic user interfaces, coaching junior developers or even building .NET teams from scratch.

I would love to join a company and be challenged. If you (or your client) are looking for experienced .NET team lead or architect, please, contact me!

(Hands on experience with: C# 4.0, WCF, WPF, WF, Silverlight, HTML, Javascript, SharePoint, SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework, NHibernate, MSTest)

http://www.teamleadnet.com/

Re: Senior .NET developer / Architect - Sydney

Hello, I am currently working on developing a gameing company, I belive your abilities can help.

If you think your skill will help us, then post a reply, send a pm or email me at mifyoo@yahoo.com .

curent projects
    Dark Haven
    Gate of mytho

Dark Haven description
    you play as a crusader who fell into the underworld, but on your way down god gives you a mission, to create a haven in the underworld, for those that have repented their sins.

Gate of mytho

You are a simple genetically engineered solider, who they decide to kill off, but if that was all it would be simple. no voices are in your head leading you to an ancient gate, which can effect man kind forever.

Thank you for looking at this page and the last note is payment may come if we sell any of our products otherwise it will likely be volunteer work. our aim is to have a game good enough to sell at convention. the convention we are currently looking at is Geek Kon, so once again thanks.